Dog-Friendly Apartments in Baltimore MD | Features & Amenities
AMENITIES EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON’T
Start with our sculptural two-story lobby: it’s a dramatic welcome for you and your guests, defined by a statement stairway leading to a well-detailed lounge. Awaiting you, there is an ambient fireplace, billiards table, and elegant seating, all with a stunning view of Harbor East. When there’s work to be done, our private meeting room and technology bar is well-equipped to handle any office task. With only 103 residences, amenity spaces at 1305 Dock Street apartments in Harbor Point feel calm, considered, and never over-crowded, which is perhaps the most luxurious perk. Call us or schedule a tour for more details and get to know our pet-friendly apartments in Baltimore, MD, today!
- 01/08 | Two-Story LobbyOur sculptural two-story lobby is defined by a statement stairway and dramatic finishes.
- 02/08 | Waterfront PromenadeGet in a morning jog along the waterfront promenade just outside your door.
- 03/08 | Meeting RoomHop on a conference call or get some work done from home in our private meeting room.
- 04/08 | Room TO BreatheWith only 103 residences, amenity spaces feel calm, considered and never over-crowded.
- 05/08 | BilliardsGather together to shoot a game of pool or relax with friends in the resident lounge.
- 06/08 | LoungeA well-detailed resident lounge complete with ambient fireplace, billiards table and elegant seating.
- 07/08 | Technology BarEquipped with computers and a printer, the technology bar offers a place to catch up on work or correspondence.
- 08/08 | Sidewalk SceneWhether you’re looking for Whole Foods or farmers markets, fashion shows or art films, you’ll be a stone’s throw from it all.